No matter your age, or your financial situation, everyone should have a valid Will. Contact us now for advice on drafting a Will to suit your individual needs.
Some things you need to consider:
- Is it some time since you made you Will?
- Have your circumstances changed?
- Have you recently been through a divorce, or remarried?
- Do you have children or dependants under the age of 18?
- Is there a special gift you wish to leave someone special in your life?
If you answered ‘yes’ to anything on this list, contact us now to discuss your Will.
At Stellan Family Law we provide the following help at a difficult time, with:
- Conducting simple and complex applications for a Grant of Probate
- Applications for Letters of Administration if your loved one has passed away without a Will
- Claims against Estates
If you need help with this area, contact us now to discuss your needs.
Powers of Attorney and Advanced Directives
Have you considered what would happen if you could no longer make decisions about your finances, health or living arrangements? Talk to us now about a Power of Attorney or an Advanced Medical Directive to suit your particular needs.